Sunday 11 January 2009

Note to self; avoid motorbike driving in bad traffic

Note to self; don´t insist on driving your own motorbike when you´re going out on late afternoon or evenings on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays. That´s when the Phnom Penh traffic situation is at its worst, so really - you don´t need to expose yourself to that. So far everything has been working out fine, but as the traffic situation gets worse by the week, it´s really unnecessary to expose yourself to that risk. Instead of taking your motorbike; catch a tuktuk or call a cab. You stubborn woman. Photo: Michael Regan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Maria, Great to see you used my picture...I saw it and thought it looked quite familiar but it took me a while to realise! I know the traffic is a bit mad, but it could be worse...imagine someone as clumsy as me trying to ride round PP!! Kram, Mr Bump x

Maria... said...

Oh please no, I don´t want to think about that... Especially not after you managed to fall off the bike into the canal on that bicycle tour in Bkk... I get nightmares! Cars are sooo much harder that dirty canal water...
Kram!